Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?

3 posters

Go down

Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?  Empty Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?

Post  Sadiq Adnan Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 am

So, plot, who wants any?

Thoughts, possible threads and/or subplots?
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

http://felidae1925.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?  Empty Re: Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:17 am

I'm certainly up for threading. Though you want me to have thoughts today? I got up way too early for that. I shall probably have to get back to you with any possible ideas.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?  Empty Re: Wanna Plot with your Friendly Neighborhood Gang Boss?

Post  Sadiq Adnan Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:20 am

You? With thoughts. Pffff. I had a possible idea about neutral territory since both of them being heads of house meeting on occasion to either threaten each other or talk about potential deals between their territory would make some sense. Besides, if it's at a cafe I vote snarking about each other's choice of beverage--tea vs. coffee.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:36 am

Oh, yes, let's jab at the person who's been up since 6:30 this morning and on the go since practically then. *grins* I do like that idea for a thread. Certainly would work, and neutral territory makes the most sense. Tea vs. Coffee is always a worthwhile snark battle so the cafe has my vote.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:39 am

I jab lovingly? I haz CDs for you? *heart*

So yeah, I vote snark battle at a cafe sometime in the next few days. My brain's not even functional enough to start a thread at this point so no worries.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:59 am

You finally have them? Wonderful! I should get the ones for you made up shouldn't I...

Yeah, I don't think my brain's capable of it at this point either, so sometime after tomorrow methinks probably...
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 am

Alright, so, just letting everyone know as long as it's not against the rules ((I don't think I saw anything to this effect)) I certainly don't mind having more than one thread going, so if anyone wants to think up another thread just hit me with an idea or express interest and we can work something out. XD

Cheers all!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Ah, hello Sadiq. I would like to plot with the friendly neighborhood gang boss, but I'm short on thread ideas. I do suppose they should be acquaintances already at the very least. Any ideas?
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Well... *bounces* Sadiq is actually running an alliance with the English House at this point so it's entirely possible they more than know each other. Also, Sadiq has the local brothel on his turf if you have any interest in them meeting there for a friendly chat/get together. Also, glancing at the pairings list... I certainly wouldn't mind dealing with flirting/sexual tension/fling through probably not a full blown romance at this point. But especially if we have any interest in that brothel meeting...

Or, they could be more traditional and meet at just the main house. Good with pretty much anything.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm

That sounds lovely, I'm sure only Francis would agree to meet with Sadiq at his brothel. A little flirty/sexual tension/fling sounds like it has the potential to be amusing, so I'm okay with that.

Francis' relationship with the English House is complicated, just like his relationship with Arthur will probably end up being. He hasn't always worked for them and he still doesn't exclusively work for them, but he is rather partial to them and favors them more often than not. It's difficult to explain...

Anyway, perhaps Sadiq wishes to hire him or requires some information?

And I think as associates Sadiq and Francis should be rather close, non? They seem as if they would get along rather well.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 am

I can certainly start that thread.

I would talk to the England player before mentioning their relationship in any threads but I'm just saying, it gives them an easy in to actually be talking together. Not sure Sadiq would be hiring him at this point, but certainly something about information.

Would you like me to get the thread set up?
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Of course I'll speak to our resident England before getting into details about their relationship, I'm just predicting what their relationship will probably end up being, hence the "probably" :)

Sounds good, and yeah, it would probably be best if you set up the thread.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 am

Of course. XD Don't want to sound snippy or anything, but having worked with that player before I was just checking~

I'll go get that set up now then.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down