Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for some plotting?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone up for some plotting? Empty Anyone up for some plotting?

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 am

Hello, all. I'm up for brainstorming threads, throwing characters in each others' direction and seeing what happens, attempting to figure out subplots, trying to sort out individual threads, etc. Drop me a line here if you'd like to work on a thread.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for some plotting? Empty Re: Anyone up for some plotting?

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 am

*waves* I'd like to thread with you! It's about bloody 6 in the morning over here so I can't really come up with a specific idea at the moment. However Kiku's a spy and a crossdresser so maybe we can have him lurking around the city center? Maybe catch Arthur's eye and get him in a predictament?
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Well, it was about 4 am here when your message came through, so I fully understand the problem of coming up with ideas. That idea, though, is actually a rather viable one I'm certainly up for it. Do you think you'd be able to set the scene?

((As a warning I'm going to be away from my computer for the next couple of days. I'm going to visit a friend but I'll be back Thursday evening))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 am

Okay it is a bit later in the day and I'm not brain dead anymore!

Hmm.. a scene thats big enough for the head to notice. Well seeing that in the right mind Kiku is quiet and shy; I'd have no other choice but to RP a drunk Japan. ouo I've never actually played him drunk yet seeing that he steers clear of alcohol most of the time, but I guess he'll be having a bad day. Probably drinking and driving would cause alot of choas. I don't plan on running peopleunless you want me to >>. Maybe just cause alot of traffic problems. Or if a car is a bit dangerous I could always have him stumbling around on a bike. Probably running people over, pushing them out of the way, and still creating traffic problems. I think I'll make him into an overemotional drunk. Yay? Nay? Also I could wait if you're gonna be away. It'll just be lil' old me waiting for your return. *u*
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I do believe we are somewhat required to thread, Francis and Arthur being "friends" and all, non? Perhaps you have a job proposition for the frenchman? Please excuse my lack of ideas.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am

@Kiku: *shrugs* that works, though honestly knowing Arthur and what my picture of his relations with the Asian house is it wouldn't take much to get him to notice someone of Asian descent. I might not cause traffic problems, personally. Possibly just walking if you want to go with drunk!Kiku. It's certainly easy enough to run into one another then?

@Francis: We probably should thread, yes. Though at this point Arthur's more inclined for an ultimatum on his opinions of Francis actually working for multiple houses especially if he's caught wind of any information actually being leaked. He's got this thing about loyalty in business, so some issues have arisen regarding Francis being a free agent. Maybe we could work with that first?
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 am

Hm, alright. I suppose the two of them could figure something out. Francis has never been the most loyal, he's more likely to look out for himself then pledge himself for someone else's cause, and he hates being tied down. But, perhaps they can make some sort of compromise?

Our thread could start with Arthur confronting Francis about his flighty ways? I was expecting Arthur to give Francis an ultimatum and I do suppose this is the sort of thing Francis has been avoiding over the past few months being the coward he is. This is bound to be interesting.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

*u* Okay drunk!Kiku entering English territory sounds simple enough. Would you like me to start?
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Somehow I missed this post. I am so very sorry about that. If you could that would be great.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum